18 Herbs Organics Karippan Thailam (Hair Oil) 100ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit 18 Herbs Store
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1
Pack of 2
Pack of 3
Pack of 4+
- Controls hair fall.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Maintains hair and scalp.
- The 18 herbs organics strengthens and thickens the hair at its root.
- Relaxes the mind and promotes sound sleep.
Mix of oils for hair smoothening in innovative way but with traditional ingredients. Scientifically proven to awaken hair follicles from dormant state ( telogen phase) and prolong the growing state ( anagen phase).
MRP: You Save: 21.00
- Reviews (0)
- The 18 herbs hair oil stimulates the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Prevents premature greying of hair.
- Strengthens hair and prevents dandruff.
- Has occlusive property that retains the moisture of the scalp.
- Controls greasy hair and itchy scalp.
- Balances the sebum of the scalp.
- Recovers hair from negative effect of hair follicles and scalp.
- The ayurvedic hair oil 18 herbs maintains the texture of the hair.
- Relaxes mind and reduces stress induced hair fall.
- Eclipta alba : aka bhringaraj – maintains hair health.
- Sesame oil: maintains healthy scalp.
- Aloe vera: prevents dry scalp, protects UV damage.
- Emblica officinalis : nourishes hair follicles.
- Curcuma longa : anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Myristica fragrance and milk.
- Traditional siddha formulation.
- Beneficial for scalp and hair.
- Moisturizes hair and scalp.
- Prevents hair loss, grey hair.
Direction of use
- Massage gently with 18 herbs hair oil on dry scalp and hair either early morning or evening.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash hair with herbal powder.
- Repeat 3-4 times a week.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Best is to use a wooden comb as plastic combs produce static electricity
- which weakens hair follicles and leads to unhealthy hair.
Ayurvedic oil infused with natural extract of herbs that maintains the scalp and hair is the best for hair growth. Always remember to consult dermatologist before trying any medicated products.
Karippan thailam is a traditional siddha formulation used for hair fall, split hair, early greying, exhaustion as well as eye ailments and irritation.
Stimulates hair follicles, reduces hair fall, strengthens and thickens the hair, prevents gray hair.
Ayurvedic medicines are not known to cause any common side effects.
Eclipta alba, Sesame oil, Aloe vera, Emblica officinalis, Curcuma longa, Myristica fragrance and milk.
Apply once a day for better results.
Usually recommended to apply for 30 minutes approximately. If your doctor advises to leave it overnight you could do so.
Nourishes the scalp and hair follicles and thus helps hair regrowth.
Strengthens the hair and improves microcirculation of scalp thus controlling hair fall.