Merlion Naturals French Pink Clay Powder 227 g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Pack of 100% pure and natural French pink clay powder.
- Mildest of all clay powders.
- Gently draws out skin’s impurities.
- Ideal for dry and sensitive skin complexions.
- Leaves the skin soft and moisturized.
Merlion Naturals French Pink Clay Powder is the mildest of all clay powders, offers very gentle exfoliation while replenishing the moisture to the skin; ideal for dry and sensitive skin complexions.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Merlion French pink clay is a combination of red and white clays; known as the mildest clay powder.
- Rich in essential minerals including silica, magnesium, calcium, potassium, etc.
- Blend of minerals makes this clay powder one of the most absorbent cosmetic clays.
- Restores the moisture and replenishes the, draws out impurities.
- Mild exfoliation improves the skin complexion with its slightly grainy texture; removes dead skin cells from the skin’s outer layer.
French pink clay
Direction of Use
- Mix 1-2 teaspoon of French pink clay powder with water to make a paste.
- Use the paste as a face / body mask; leave it for 15 to 30 minutes and clean gently with plenty of water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Patch test recommended prior to first application.
- Keep out of reach of children
Merlion French pink clay powder is the best choice for dry and sensitive skin complexions as it is gentlest clay and has anti-inflammatory property
French pink clay mask is a combination of red and white clays, is considered to be the mildest of all the clay masks and works ideally for normal, sensitive and mature skin types
Apply the clay mask evenly on your face, leave it for 15-30 minutes and clean with clean water; don’t leave it for too long which may draw out the moisture from the skin
Generally, it is advised to apply clay mask once a week; you can do maximum twice if the skin is extremely oily, need not to use daily.
When using a metal bowl or utensils for mixing clay powder, the properties of metal can react with the minerals of the clay and can make the clay less active; so using a plastic bowl is recommended.
You can use clay mask at any time; it is ideal to use that at night if you’re using to exfoliate the skin and apply in the morning if you want to hydrate the skin