Merlion Naturals Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Powder Phyllanthus Emblica 100g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Specially formulated amla powder.
- Will give multi-dimensional benefits.
- Can be used as face or hair mask.
- Improves natural shine and glow.
- Rich in Vitamin C and other vitamins & minerals.
Merlion amla powder with the goodness of pure, naturally ripe and high quality Amla, provides multi-dimensional benefits in multiple ways; can be taken as a food supplement, hair & skin care product. Recommended for healthy adults.
249.00 You Save: 50.00
- Merlion amla powder made from tree-ripened whole berries with the seeds removed, dried at low temperatures and finely ground into powder to preserve the unique flavor and nutrition.
- Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich source of vitamin C, powers your immunity to fight off toxins and boosts metabolism.
- Removes toxins from the body, supports proper digestion and helps in weight management when taken as an oral supplement.
- Promotes skin natural glow by exfoliating and rebuilding skin cells when taken as a skin care product.
- Limits oxidative stress on the hair and boosting melanin production in hair follicles for natural black hair when taken as a hair mask or other hair care product.
Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica)
Instructions of Use
Take 5g once or twice a day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- You can add this amla powder at small amount with your favorite juice.
- You can add it to smoothies.
- You can mix with sugar or honey.
- You can add the powder in a small glass of water, with some fresh lemon juice to cleanse the digestive system.
- Mix amla powder with oil / liquid (as per your DIY recipe); use it as a hair / face mask.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Patch test is recommended while using externally.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking this Amla supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children
Yes, you can take 5 grams of amla powder every day; don’t take more than the prescribed quantity.
Mix 1 tablespoon of amla powder with 4-5 tablespoons of any of the liquids or natural oils (as per your DIY recipe) and apply it to the scalp & hair. For hair mask, simply beat a raw egg with 1 tablespoon of amla powder and apply it as a hair mask.
Amla contains essential fatty acids that will penetrate into the follicles, make the hair softer, shinier and voluminous and also stimulate hair growth.
Indian gooseberries have many potential benefits, including anti-aging, immune boosting, blood purification and heart-health effects.
Yes. Amla has essential nutrients which make you more active, improve your immunity, remove toxins from the body and boost metabolism.
Yes, Amla helps to improve and preserve eyesight, helps you attain a better vision and also strength the eye muscles.