Merlion Naturals Soapnut Powder (Sapindus mukorossi) 100g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- 100% natural, vegan and soapnut powder.
- Beneficial for face, hair and skin.
- Hypoallergenic and odourless.
- Promotes skin complexion and evens out skin tone.
- Imparts a healthy shine to the hair.
Soap nut powder is antimicrobial in nature, is a great option to cleanse the hair, removes oily secretions from scalp and also supports healthy hair growth; has potent moisturizing property to keep the skin well hydrated and makes it look radiant and supple.
MRP: You Save: 50.00
- Merlion naturals soapnut powder is made from pure, 100% natural ingredients without any preservatives and synthetic additives.
- Soapnut powder provides many benefits to the skin and hair.
- Keeps the skin hydrated, prevents over-drying and makes it look radiant and supple.
- Its cleansing property helps to get rid of oily secretions from scalp.
- Supports healthy hair growth, prevents hair from damage and causes hair to become thicker.
- Has Vitamins A, D, E, and K which are known to impart shine to the hair and make it smooth.
Soapnut powder (Sapindus mukorossi)
Instructions of Use
- Mix 5-10 g of soapnut powder in a bowl of water and apply it on your hair & scalp.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes; make sure the liquid does not get into the eyes.
- Rinse hair with clean water.
Use the Soapnut powder as your hair shampoo
- Mix the soapnut powder with a little water to make a paste and wash hair as usual with it.
- This will not lather as you may be used to; but will definitely clean, soft and shine your hair.
For Face and Skin:
- Mix 5-10 g of soapnut powder in a bowl of water and apply this paste to the face / body as desired.
- Leave it for 15 to 30 minutes or until dry after that clean with regular clean water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Patch test is recommended while using externally.
- Keep out of reach of children
Soapnut powder is used to cleanse your hair, prevents hair damage and also support healthy skin.
Yes. It contains Vitamins A, D, E, and K which are known to impart shine to the hair and make it smooth.
Soapnut powder will not lather as you may be used to; but it will definitely clean, soft and shines your hair.
Due to its cleansing property, soapnut powder helps to get rid of oily secretions from scalp and also supports clean and healthy scalp.
No, you should not eat soapnut; it is only for external applications.
Yes, you can apply soapnut powder to your face; its potent moisturizing property keeps the skin well hydrated, prevents dryness and makes it look radiant and supple.
Yes, sopanuts are generally are antibacterial, antifungal and very gentle towards the skin.