Merlion Naturals Sunflower Seeds 600g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Pack of natural sunflower seeds.
- Powerhouse of beneficial nutrients.
- Good source of vitamin E.
- Supports healthy heart functions.
- Can be consumed as a snack.
Merlion naturals sunflower seeds contain essential nutrients and antioxidants, provide multiple health benefits, enhance immune system and heart functions.
MRP: You Save: 110.00
- Sunflower seeds have great source of protein and unsaturated fats.
- Contains good amount of vitamin E that supports healthy heart functions.
- Supports healthy skin and enhances immune system.
- Lowers cholesterol, and high blood pressure; thus reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Instructions of Use
- You can eat sunflower seeds raw / roasted.
- You can sprinkle it over breakfast / soups; it can be grounded to powder and added to your recipes.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children
Sunflower seeds are a healthy addition to your diet; provide essential nutrients, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Studies found that consumption of sunflower can lower rates of cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
Yes, you can take reasonable amounts of sunflower seeds every day.
Yes. You can eat sunflower seeds raw or roasted; also can sprinkle it over breakfast / soups and can ground it to powder consistency and add to your recipes.
Merlion naturals sunflower seeds come in pack of 600g; you can buy it via online using healthcare websites like CUREKA with special discounts.