Merlion Naturals Triphala Powder (Amla, Haritaki and Baheda) 227g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Triphala powder with organic amla, haritaki and baheda.
- Has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral effects.
- Balances all three doshas – Kapha, Vata and Pitta.
- Promotes digestion process and weight loss.
- Can relieve indigestion, gastritis and constipation.
Merlion naturals triphala powder consists of three vital fruits, is packed with number of health benefits, encourages proper digestion and relieves indigestion problems.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Merlion naturals triphala powder is the powder form of 3 vital dried fruits including amla, haritaki and baheda.
- Safe and easy to consume, will give number of health benefits.
- Can help with constipation and improves the consistency of bowel movements.
- Amla enhances liver health, supports digestion and healthy immune functions.
- Haritaki helps with cough, constipation, gas, bloating, and other indigestion problems.
- Baheda manages loss of appetite, thirst, bloating and flatulence, also can boost immunity.
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellierica), Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica)
Instructions of Use
- Take 1/2 tsp of Triphala powder with 200 ml of warm water or buttermilk or as directed by physician or Take 1/2 tsp of Triphala powder and mix with ghee, oil, or honey until well combined.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking this triphala supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children
Triphala powder is a traditional medicine consisting of three dried fruits that are haritaki (terminalia chebula), bibhitaki (terminalia bellierica) and amalaki (phyllanthus emblica).
Haritaki has been used as a remedy for cough, constipation, gas, bloating, and other indigestion problems, also aids in body detoxification.
Take 1/2 tsp of Triphala powder with 200 ml of warm water or buttermilk or as directed by physician or Take 1/2 tsp of Triphala powder and mix with ghee, oil, or honey until well combined.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should not take any herbal supplement without medical advice; people who already have low blood pressure or taking any medications should consult their doctor before taking triphala powder.
Triphala is safe to consume with no side effects if taken in recommended dosage; may have laxative effects and cause diarrhea or stomach upset, especially in higher dosages.
Yes, Amla helps to improve and preserve eyesight, helps you attain a better vision and also strength the eye muscles.