Dr.Odin Electric Single Bed Warmer
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr Odin Store66.87 Cashback
- Best to keep your bed warm during the cold
- Can easily be attached to the bed
- Provides sound sleep and relaxation
- Provides fast heating and can also prevent over-heating
- Comes with dual safety feature and 3 heat settings
- Has 12 hours auto switch off facility
- Dimensions: 58×32”
MRP: You Save: 1,170.00
- A lightweight bed warmer which when placed beneath the bed sheet provides warmth and comfort.
- Gives relief from muscle soreness,body pain.
- 100% shockproof and is soft and compact
- A bed warmer for a single bed with 70 watts power
- Low power consumption as compared to room heaters/ blowers
- Has three levels to adjust heat settings – low, medium and high
- Made of one of the finest micro plush thread
- Softness of this warmer turns any chilly winter night into an ideally warmed good night’s sleep.
Directions for Use
- Spread the Dr. Odin Single Bed Warmer under the bedsheet and over the mattress.
- No portion of the bed warmer should be put under the pillow or tucked under the mattress.
- Make sure that the bed warmer is spread smoothly without being folded.
- The connection cord/remote should be at the head side of the bed, within easy reach to adjust the temperature.
- Cover your bed with a blanket/quilt for enhanced warmth. Connect the blanket to the main power.
- For initial warming of cold bed set the remote setting to 3 in order to provide full heating.
- Allow 20-23 minutes for pre-heating of bed to achieve luxurious warmth immediately on getting into the bed.
- Keep the blanket on top of you and never under or squeezed in the side.
- Allow the blanket to cool off after use before putting it away.
- Wrap around the cords properly when not in use.
- Dispose off the blanket when you notice that it has stopped working efficiently.
Frequently used in cold areas during the winter, a bed warmer is a device put into a bed to warm the bedding.
Dr.Odin’s bed warmer is not recommended for overnight use. They are safe for short term use.
The electric bed warmer is a combination of soft and comfortable blanket material and coil wires embedded inside it to provide warmth. The blanket material is usually made of acrylic and polyester, a mixture of which prevents any fire hazards.
Yes, Dr.Odin’s single bed warmer is effective. It helps ease stiffness and soreness and allows you to wake up feeling rested and fresh. Bed warmers are time tested, safe, comfortable and is effective.
Those under the age of 5 years may not recognize or be able to verbalize that it is too hot, so these bed warmers are generally not recommended for them. Another concern is a child who is still bed wetting — they should avoid electric bed warmers
Yes. Along with a warm shower, snuggling with an electric bed warmer can provide joint pain relief.
Electric Blankets should be replaced every 10 years and tested every 2 years by a qualified electrician. Always check your blanket for scorch marks, water damage, mould or exposed wires. If you see any of these on your blanket do not use it, replace it.
When you apply heat to an injury or to the source of arthritis or sciatica pain, the heat receptors in your body actually block out the pain signals being sent to your brain, meaning any pain you might feel quickly melts away. In addition, it increases circulation around your body, helping you stay more flexible.
It’s completely safe to use your electric blanket with either a memory foam mattress or a memory foam mattress cover. Most modern blankets have safety features such as an overheat protection system, so they’ll never get hot enough to risk your safety.
An under electric blanket is designed to be slim enough to fit under your fitted (bottom) sheet on your bed and goes directly on top of the mattress, like a heated mattress pad.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.