Wellness Agro Aloe Amla Mixed Juice
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Wellness Agro Store
- Aids in controlling blood pressure, hyper tension, diabetes, and piles to a great extent.
- Helps in curing ailments like asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, heat rashes, eczema, mouth ulcers, body heat and stomach disorders.
- Improves our liver functions too.
- Reviews (0)
- Amla juice is a rich source of Vitamin C and contains 80% water, protein, minerals, fiber as well as carbohydrates.
- It can be also used to reduce obesity and prevents heart attack as it helps in reducing the cholesterol levels.
- Amla juice is a natural oxidant that flushes out toxins from body, fortifies our liver, nourishes our brain, strengthens our lung, improves muscle tone, conditions our urinary system, balances stomach acids and is a very good body coolant.
- It promotes hair pigmentation and hair growth. It also strengthens roots of hair thus preventing hair loss.
- It’s a miracle potion for improving one’s eyesight.
- It exhibits anti aging properties by decreasing the levels of free radicals in our body.
- It’s extremely beneficial in treating all kinds of skin ailments.
- Aloe Vera juice contains some 20 of the 22 essential amino acids and almost 8 of the essential amino acids that our body cannot manufacture.
- It also contains 8 types of enzymes, 9 minerals, 4 main plant steroids, monosaccharides, polysaccharides, Vitamins A, B, C, E, B12, and folic acid.
- It has detoxifying properties that improves bowel regularities and increases protein absorption at the same time decreasing harmful bacteria and yeast. It also soothes heartburn and other types of digestive upset.
- It regulates our body weight by cleansing the entire body system effectively.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It aids in collagen formation by synthesizing fibroblasts and thus exhibits anti-aging properties.
Directions For Use:
- 30 ml taken with equal amount of water twice a day. The juice should be taken on an empty stomach. To be used within one month of opening.