Merlion Bael Pulp Tablets, Aegle marmelos, 500mg x 120 Tablets
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Natural health supplement with the goodness of bael pulp.
- Helps with cold and cough.
- Improves good digestion.
- Supports healthy skin and hair.
- Plant based ingredients; suitable for vegetarians / vegans.
- Bottle of 500 mg × 120 tablets.
Merlion naturals bael pulp tablet is specially formulated with the goodness of high quality Bael (Aegle marmelos) in form of tablets, contains essential nutrients, helps to purify the blood, removes toxins and boosts the overall immunity.
- Ideal health supplement tablet formulated with high quality Bael (Aegle marmelos).
- Bael is a good source of various minerals and vitamins like beta-carotene, protein, riboflavin and vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, calcium, potassium and fiber.
- Has anti-diarrheal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anticancer, ulcer healing, diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Assists in blood purification, relieves cold & cough, improves digestion and supports bone health.
Bael (Aegle marmelos)
Instructions of Use
- Take 1 – 2 tablets, twice a day before meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking this Hadjod supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children
Yes, merlion bael pulp tablet contains no animal products, thus suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Regular intake of bael may help in improving lactation and the quality of breast milk; but it is recommended to consult your doctor before taking any supplement.
Aegle marmelos (Bael) provides number of health benefits to the body including better digestion, blood purification, relief from cold & cough and healthy skin and hair.
Bael has anti-diarrhoeal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anticancer, antipyretic, ulcer healing, diuretic, antifertility and anti-inflammatory properties.
You can take 1 – 2 tablets, twice a day before meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Yes, bael will be beneficial for all digestive problems, may control gastric ulcers and also has laxative properties to prevent constipation.