Nestle Health Science Alfamino Infant Formula Milk 0 to 12 Months, 400 gm Tin
Brand: Visit Nestle Store
- Hypoallergenic amino acid based formula for infants from 0-12 months.
- Suitable in case of CMPA, multiple food allergies or mal-absorptive conditions in infants.
- Milk substitute for infants with lactose intolerance(condition in which the baby’s digestive system is unable to digest milk sugar – lactose)
- Meets infants growth and development needs.
- Contains medium chain triglycerides 43% (MCT) to facilitate fat absorption.
- Easy to digest infant formula.
- Lactose free, gluten free.
- Minimizes the chance of allergic reactions in child with CMPA.
- Nestle Alfamino Powder is specially formulated for the dietary management of infants with severe cow’s milk allergy and/or lactose intolerance.
- Meets nutritional requirements while managing EoE (eosinophilic esophagitis) with an elemental diet.
- Hypoallergenic free amino acid formula for infants 0-12 months of age with essential nutrients that your little one needs to grow.
- Provides nutritional support to infants with SBS (shaken baby syndrome) where an amino acid formula may be appropriate.
- Infant formula with MCT that is efficiently absorbed to provide a more readily available energy source.
- Promotes adequate growth in healthy infants with protein source from free amino acids.
- Easy to digest , gluten free formula.
- Amino acids: supports growth, hypoallergenic.
- Potato starch: carbohydrate source.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT): fat blend to facilitate fat absorption.
- DHA/ARA: crucial for brain growth and development.
- Iron: healthy blood cells.
Corn Syrup Solids, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vegetable Oils (Soybean, High Oleic Sunflower, and High-2 Palmitic Vegetable Oil), Potato Starch, L-Arginine L-Aspartate, and Less than 2% of: L-Lysine Acetate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, L-Leucine, Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides (Citrem), Calcium Citrate, L-Proline, L-Valine, L-Glutamine, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, Potassium Chloride, L-Threonine, L-Serine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, Sodium Phosphate, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Cystine, Potassium Citrate, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium L-Aspartate, Choline Bitartrate, L-Methionine, M. Alpina Oil*, C. Cohni Oil**, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Inositol, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K7, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
- Specially formulated for infants with lactose intolerance.
- Amino acid based formula
- For infants from 0-12 months.
- Easy to digest
- For infants with cow’s milk protein allergy(CMPA)
- Complete nutrition with essential nutrients.
Direction for use:
- Wash hands before preparation. Wash bottle, teat and cap. Boil for 5 minutes in water. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes; allow to cool.
- Pour an exact amount of lukewarm water into bottle as per feeding instruction.
- Add exact number of level scoops according to the age of baby.
- Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved, feed immediately.
- Once feeding begins use contents within one hour or discard.
|Age of infant||Water(ml)||Number of scoops||No of feeds per day|
|1-2 weeks||90||3 scoops||6|
|3- 4 months||180||6||5|
|After 6 months||210||7||4-3|
- Mothers milk is best for baby.
- Do not microwave the formula after preparation.
- Only if necessary refrigerate freshly prepared formula( not remaining feed) and use within 2 hours.
- Refrigeration temperature should be maintained between 2-4 degree celcius . reshake bottle before feeding.
- Should not be fed to premature infants.
- Not for infants allergic to galactosemia.
Hypoallergenic, free amino acid formula for infants from 0-12 months of age with lactose intolerance and digestive disorder.
Healthcare professionals recommend formulas like alfamino for management of food allergies.it contains free amino acids and not intact protein which minimizes allergies.
Clinically proven to be hypoallergenic and its use should be determined by healthcare professional.
Potato starch is a minor contributing carbohydrate source and also useful as emulsifier.
Once open use within 1 month. Check for expiry date in the product.
Nutritional requirements of the medically compromised premature neonates should be decided by healthcare provider. Not suitable for premature babies.
Alfamino infant is formulated to meet the macro and micronutrient requirements to support optimal growth and nutrition of healthy , full term infants. Provides age appropriate weight gain, brain growth and development.
Along with amino acid it also contains MCT that supports not only lactose intolerance but also fat-malabsorptive conditions.
MCT’s are absorbed rapidly than long chain triglycerides and is easily absorbed directly by the infants and less likely to be affected by intestinal factors.
No. the formula is gluten free.
This easy to digest formula is lactose free and suitable for CMPA infants.
Hypoallergenic and not known to cause any ill effects in infants if taken under medical prescription.
Always remember to prepare the formula in hygienic condition.
Recommended for infants with CMPA who continue to exhibit allergic manifestation and poor growth. Provides healthy growth and tolerance in infants with lactose intolerance.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.