Resource Diabetic Nestle Food For The Dietary Management Of Individuals With Diabetes – 400g Pet Jar Pack (Vanilla Flavour)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- Low GI formula intended for dietary management of individuals with diabetes.
- Helps in reducing blood glucose level.
- Dietary fiber helps in increasing satiety.
- Include resource diabetes in breakfast.
- Provides 20% of total energy.
It has low glycemic Index (tested by international labs) . Products with the low GI release glucose more slowly in blood stream and thus leads to small and gradual rise in blood glucose.
MRP: You Save: 100.00
- Scientifically designed as per latest American diabetic association guidelines.
- Also suitable via tube feed at 1.5kcal per ml.
- High protein and low GI helps in dietary management in diabetes.
- Suggested for individuals with diabetes for better management of glucose level.
- High quality protein helps reduce post prandial blood glucose levels.
- Provides 5 gm of fiber, 459 kcal energy, 22g protein per 100 g of powder.
- Low GI helps release glucose more slowly in blood stream.
- Provides 15% RDA of 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Dietary fiber: increases satiety.
- Protein: improves metabolic control.
- Fat emulsion powder (maltodextrin, calcium caseinate milk protein 8.3%), high oleicacid sunflower seed oil, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, minerals, soya lecithin(emulsifier), stabilizer(340i),choline tartrate, vitamins, L-carnitine, sweetener (950), protein fat emulsion powder, fiber(10%), whey protein concentrate, isomaltulose, taurine, Vitamins, minerals , sweetener.
- L-ascorbic acid, sodium L-ascorbate, nicotinamide, calcium D-Pantothenate, , DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, folic acid, phytomenadione, D-Biotin, ergocalciferol ,cyanocobalamine.
- Potassium citrate, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, potassium phosphate dibasic, magnesium oxide, ferric di-phosphate, potassium iodide, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, cupric sulphate, sodium molybdate, chromium chloride and sodium selenite.
- High quality protein.
- Low glycemic index(GI).
- Goodness of dietary fiber.
- 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for tube feed too.
- Delightful vanilla flavor.
Direction of use:
- Measure 190 ml of pre boiled water (room temperature) and pour into a clean container.
- Take 6 levelled scoops of powder. Use only the scoop enclosed.
- Add the powder to water and stir briskly until the powder has completely dissolved.
- Food for dietary management.
- Recommended to be use under medical advice only.
- Not to be used by pregnant, lactating women except when medically advised.
Mix 6 levelled scoop of powder with 190 ml pre boiled water and include in breakfast for better management of glucose level.
Protein powder with Whey protein helps in diabetes management. Resource diabetes is the best protein powder for diabetic.
Protein need depends on age, sex, health and physical activity.On average 1 to 1.5 gm of protein per kilogram of body weight per day.
Tailored nutritional solution for people living with diabetes with low GI, essential vitamins and minerals, protein , energy and fiber.
Not known to cause any side effects when taken under medical guidance. Not to be used by pregnant and lactating women or by infants, children, adolescents except when medically advised.
Protein does not increase blood sugar level and it helps the person feel full for a long time. But when taking supplements do not exceed the recommended dose as it fulfills the daily protein requirement when taken in prescribed quantity.