Aspen horizon 627 lumbar
Brand/Mfr. : Visit aspen Store200.00 Cashback
- Provides essential trunk stability.
- Targeted compression.
- Fits waist sizes from 24-50 inches.
- Targeted relief to help you keep moving.
MRP: You Save: 111.00
- Simple pull-through mechanism offers multiple sizes in one brace.
- Comfortably fits waists ranging from 24 to 50 inches and up to 70 inches with the extension panels.
- Combination of support and targeted compression by Horizon braces provide a non‑invasive treatment option.
- Help patients regain activities of daily living.
- Aspen’s patented 4:1 mechanically advantaged SlickTrack™ System features an independent upper and lower tightening mechanism, providing direct compression where needed to support tight muscles.
- Flexible back panel naturally provides added structural support.
- Can be worn underneath clothing, but an undershirt is recommended next to skin for enhanced comfort.
Use it for:
- Postoperative support
- Deconditioned trunk musculature
- Post laminectomy syndrome
- Surgical Decompression procedures
- Non-surgical Decompression procedures
- Degenerative disc disease
- Bulging or herniated disc
- Non-specific low back pain
- Chronic low back pain
- Fracture management
- Spinal stenosis
- Ligament sprains / Muscle strains
- Spondylosis (Osteoarthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Facet syndrome
- SI dysfunction
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Lumbar Multifidus Muscle Atrophy
- Use a mild soap and water to clean the brace by hand.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat out any excessive moisture.
- Allow to air dry completely.
- Do not use bleach, harsh chemicals or machine wash/dry.
Direction of use:
- Place the pull tabs 2 inches (5 cm) from the plastic in the back of the Horizon brace. Pull the ends of the Horizon brace away from each other ensuring that it is fully extended.
- Apply the fully extended brace making sure the back panel is centered and low on the back. Apply the brace tightly around the abdomen, the right side overlapping the left.
- When applied properly, both the upper and lower edge of the brace should be snug. If there is any gap, reapply the brace and angle the ends to ensure a snug fit at both the upper and lower edge.
- NOTE: For certain patients, the ends must be steeply angled.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.