Flamingo Premium below Knee Stockings (Pair) – XXL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Premium stockings for below knee varicose vein.
- Designed to provide controlled compression.
- Helps to bring back the blood flow.
- Available in 6 different sizes.
- Can be used for post surgery and pregnancy.
Flamingo premium below knee stockings designed to give adequate compression with proper ventilation and comfort to limit the progression of varicose vein and provides support to prevent thromboembolism.
- Specially designed below knee stockings support weak muscles.
- Can prevent progression of varicose vein by improving blood circulation.
- Gives relief from pain as it provides comfortable and uniform pressure over your leg.
- Seamless stockings with open toe that is extended from below knee to feet.
- Ideal to be used for mild to moderated strain, varicose vein, edema, chronic venous insufficiency and tired, aching or swollen legs.
Directions of Use
Slide your leg inside the stockings slowly; wear it from below knee to feet (open toe).
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Stockings are designed to help with aching, swollen or heavy feeling legs; primarily used after surgery or pregnancy.
Flamingo premium stockings can help to limit the progression of varicose vein as it provides adequate compression over your legs.
Generally, stockings will not cause any side effects; but incorrect / too small / rolled or over usage of stockings can cause redness and irritation to the skin.
No. Wearing stockings will not cure / reverse varicose vein, it can only help with reducing the symptoms like tired, aching or swollen legs. You should consult your doctor to get permanent solution.
Yes. You can wear stockings on one leg or both legs as you need.
Slowly slide your leg inside the stockings so that there is no grease; wear it from below knee to feet (open toe).