Nebula 4 Way Varicose Vein Stocking Full above Knee (Pair) – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nebula Store
- Varicose vein stockings for varicose vein in whole leg.
- Designed to provide adequate compression.
- Made from 4 way stretchable materials.
- Provides proper ventilation and comfort.
- Available in 6 different sizes.
- Ideal to be used for tired, aching and swollen legs.
Nebula 4 way varicose vein stocking is made from specialized 4 way stretchable materials to give adequate compression with proper ventilation and comfort, can control the progression of varicose vein and supports pain relief; ideal to be used for varicose vein in whole leg.
- Seamless stockings with open heel that is extended from mid thigh to ankle.
- Made from specialized 4 way stretchable materials to ensure more comfort.
- Specially designed varicose vein stockings can limit the progression of varicose vein.
- Open heel portion ensures maximum comfort.
- Gives relief from pain as it provides comfortable and uniform pressure over your leg.
- Can prevent varicose vein by improving blood circulation.
- Ideal to be used for whole leg varicose vein, edema, chronic venous insufficiency and tired, aching or swollen legs.
Direction of Use
Slide your leg inside the stockings slowly; wear it from mid thigh to ankle.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Nebula 4 Way Varicose Vein Stocking Full above Knee is ideal to be used for whole leg varicose vein as it can limit the progression of varicose vein by providing adequate pressure over your legs.
Incorrect / too small / rolled or over usage of stockings can cause redness and irritation to the skin.
Slowly slide your leg inside the stockings; wear it from mid thigh to ankle.
The MRP of Nebula 4 way varicose vein stocking full above knee (pair) varies from Rs. 1200 to Rs. 1400. You can use healthcare websites like CUREKA to get best offers on healthcare products.
The veins will continue to get more damaged and leads to the worse stage; if untreated can lead to venous ulcer which is painful and difficult to treat.