Patella and ligament assisted knee Support with silicone pressure pad Medium
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Controls motion with anatomically shaped silicone pressure pad
- Provides compression, warmth and improves blood circulation to soft tissue areas that surround the joint
- Mediolateral support for your knees.
- Provides stability to the patella
- Made using skin friendly material
Patella and ligament assisted knee support offers relief from muscle or ligament strains and inflammations by providing compression, warmth and improved blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint. The silicone pad around the patella reduces the pressure on the patella and allows greater stability.
- Used in cases like knee sprain knee strain arthritis prevention of sports injury
- Scientifically designed to support the knee and prevent injury
- It can also be used for all activities like running jumping squatting & in the gym
- Flat knitting technology offers compression for comfort and improved blood circulation
- Mediolateral support for your knees and support during the rehabilitation stage of MCL/LCL tendon injury
- Helps with patellar instability for a firm grip on the knee
- Breathable material helps in ventilation and makes product skin friendly
- Anatomically shaped silicone patellar ring to reduce impact on the knee and allows greater stability
Directions for Use:
Wear this knee sleeves as you would wear socks, so that the broader end is above the knee
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean
- Do not Iron and Bleach
Yes , you need to wear a knee brace while the ligament heals, typically for four to six weeks. A partial tearing of the ACL is considered a second-degree tear. This type of tear will cause moderate swelling and tenderness, and you may find walking painful, causing you to limp.During this period, wearing brace helps healing.
Patella knee braces may be used to treat misalignment of your patella, tendon swelling, and degenerative conditions. However, not all patella knee braces are created alike.
If worn consistently, a knee brace can offer some stability and increase your confidence in your knee. Knee braces can help reduce symptoms and improve function in people who have knee osteoarthritis.
Knee sleeves are designed to contour the knee joint and surrounding calf, quad, and hamstring muscles. To get the best measurement, you’ll want to measure the circumference at the top of your calf. That’s about 4” below the midpoint of your kneecap
Used in cases like knee sprain knee strain arthritis prevention of sports injury .