Vissco Medical Compression Stockings below knee XXL PC0716
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
Provides required therapeutic compression for pain relief from the ankle to the knee
- Ideal for people suffering from varicose veins or spider veins
- Assists with treatment of chronic leg disorders
- Soft support, breathable,skin-friendly and durable material
Medical Compression Stockings below knee extend from knee to ankle and is made of skin friendly material that provides adequate air ventilation and uniform compression for pain relief and improves blood flow and reduces oedema and is used to treat varicose veins, tired ,aching or swollen legs.
MRP: You Save: 346.00
Used to reduce oedema and assist with the management and treatment of chronic leg disorders.
- Increase the elasticity of blood vessels provides the required therapeutic compression that helps relieve pain.
- Ideal for people that might suffer from varicose veins, spider veins or just tired, aching and swollen legs, the stockings extend from the knee all the way to the ankle.
- Blended with a variety of soft yarns and covered with heat resistant rubber, the medical compression stockings provide comfortable and uniform compression.
- Various grade of compression stockings 8-15 mmHg lowest grade, 20-30 mmHg first medical grade, 30-40mmHg , 40-50 mmHg strongest grade.
- Put on the compression stockings when you first wake up, before swelling have a chance to occur.
Directions for Use
- Insert hand in the stocking and hold the heel portion in your palm.
- Now reverse the stocking outward.
- Slide the inverted stocking till the heel and then pull up the stocking up to knee level.
- Ensure there are no wrinkles.
- Hand wash the stockings with mild detergent powder and water
- Allow to air dry
- Wash after 3 to 5 times of usage
- Replace every 3 to 6 months
- Do not use overnight
Compression Stockings provide controlled compression to the legs to squeeze any abnormal back flow of blood towards the heart. They compress the outer walls of superficial viens to make them strong and prevent varicose veins.
Insert hand in the stocking and hold the heel portion in your palm.Now reverse the stocking outward. Slide the inverted stocking till the heel and then pull up the stocking up to knee level. Ensure there are no wrinkles.
Compression stockings use graduated pressure applied at the ankle that steadily increases upto the knee.The pressure squeezes varicose veins and helps push blood toward the heart.It also reduces stress on varicose veins,helping varicose vein symptoms such as aching, heaviness and vein pain in your legs.
During the day and take them off before going to bed. Put them on again first thing in the morning. You should be given at least two stockings, or two pairs if you are wearing them on both legs. This means you can wear one stocking (or pair) while the other is being washed and dried.
Helps to treat for the people suffering from varicose veins, spider veins or just tired, aching and swollen legs.
For best results, put on the compression garment first thing in the morning, when the limbs are the least swollen.Takes upto 6 weeks to see improvement.