Dr.Odin Electric Ortho Neck pad
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dr Odin Store30.87 Cashback
- Warms the body for efficient pain management
- Useful for neck pain and cervical pain
- Has multiple layers of fabric on each side for better comfort and safety
- Dual safety protection with thermostat, it acts as a deep muscle relaxer
- Comes with fuse for high voltage and thermostat for Overheat protection
- Pad size: 29”x5”(74x13cm)Approx.
MRP: You Save: 470.00
- Dr. Odin Neck Pad offers a soothing heat that reaches deep into muscle fibres to release tension, arthritis, muscle spasm, inflammation caused by strain
- Adds heat and intensity to hard-to-reach muscle groups for a relaxing massage that helps reduce tightness and improve flexibility
- Localized application of heat dilates the blood vessels enhancing perfusion to the targeted tissue.
- Applying heat can help reduce pain and strain or over-exerted muscles.
- Has the ability to increase blood flow to the painful areas.
- Opens up blood vessels, which allows blood and oxygen to flow more rapidly the sore areas.
- Heat therapy tends to reduce muscle spasms as well, causing the muscles, ligaments and tendons to relax.
Directions for Use:
- Turn on the flap covering the socket on the gel and plug in the connector cord.
- After switching on, a red light (indicator) starts immediately showing heating is in process.
- Wait for the gel pad to reach the desired temperature. The heat pad is ready to use.
- Avoid using when the pad is charging and is connected to the socket
- Store it properly once the pad cools down
- If there is any leakage, it must not be used
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Yes to relieve pain, use Dr.Odin’s Electric Ortho neck pad heating pad set on the lower neck region. This neck pad has the ability to increase blood flow to the painful areas and makes relief from pain and is effective.
Yes. Heat loosens the muscles and improve stiffness. Whether it’s cold or heat you’re applying to an injury, keep it on for only about 20 minutes at a time, then leave off for at least 40 minutes.
Generally, the recommendation is to use ice for the first 24 to 48 hours after an injury to reduce swelling, followed by heat to loosen muscles and improve stiffness.
Two sleeping positions are easiest on the neck: on your side or on your back. If you sleep on your back, choose a rounded pillow to support the natural curve of your neck, with a flatter pillow cushioning your head.
Neck pain can last from days to years, depending on the cause. Common causes include osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, pinched nerve, mental and physical stress and strain, poor posture, tumors and other health conditions.
Poor posture, repititive movements, and strains may all cause neck pain. The most common cause of neck pain is a muscle strain, in which a muscle is stretched too far and tears. Neck muscle strain is typically caused by poor posture or support, such as sleeping with the neck in awkward positions.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.