Flamingo Arm Immobilizer Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Holds the arm in straight position.
- Prevents bending of the arm.
- Delivers rigid support to the elbow.
- Has inbuilt 2 malleable splints.
- Available in colours black and beige.
- Can be used on both left and right hand.
- Comes in sizes S,M,L,XL,2XL.
Holds the arm in extension ( straight) position and prevent flexion( bend) with enhanced comfort for adults having pain in elbow, elbow fracture, ulnar nerve compression or whenever elbow needs to be restrained
- Has two malleable metal splints to hold the elbow in extension position.
- Adjustable velcros deliver proper support and comfortable fit.
- Immobilizes the elbow to promote healing process post fracture.
- Provides firm support and uniform compression.
- For correct size measure the length of forearm and refer corresponding size in size chart.
|S||20 – 22.5 cms|
|M||22.5 – 25 cms|
|L||25 – 27.5 cms|
|XL||27.5 – 30.5 cms|
|2XL||30 – 32.5 cms|
Direction of use
- Place the arm immobilizer around the arm covering the elbow in such a way that malleable splint restricts motion of elbow.
- Fasten the Velcro
- Do not dry clean, machine wash or bleach.
- For single person use only.
- Use as per medical advice.
Suitable for adults having pain in elbow, elbow fracture, ulnar nerve compression
Ulnar nerve compression is a nerve disorder that can cause numbness, pain or tingling sensation in the arm, hands and fingers
By elevating the affected area arm immobilizer helps in the healing process of ulnar nerve compression
May cause weakness of grip and difficulty with finger coordination.
Arm immobilizer is meant to keep the arm extended without bending . So it is not possible to exercise with it
Repetitive movement from everyday work, household chores, golf or tennis can affect the muscle causing pain.
The most common cause of elbow pain is due to inflammation of one or both of the elbows tendons. This immobilizer keeps the elbow straight, delivers uniform compression to relieve pain and inflammation in the area.