Flamingo Cervical Traction Kit (Sitting) OC2130
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- A complete cervical traction kit.
- Designed to perform cervical traction in sitting posture.
- Effectively supports your neck during traction.
- Universal size.
- Can help to relieve neck pain and neck stiffness.
Cervical traction kit is designed to provide traction to the cervical and upper thoracic vertebras; relieves pressure by stretching musculature and connective tissue of cervical region and provides pain relief. It is recommended for sprain and dislocation in cervical region.
MRP: You Save: 255.00
- Ideal cervical traction kit designed to perform cervical traction in sitting posture.
- Will be beneficial in the following conditions cervical spondylosis, neck pain, stiffness in the neck and cervical disc injury.
- Holds the neck firmly without any discomfort and supports the neck during the application of traction.
- Soft padded head holder to ensure maximum comfort.
- Spreader bar holds the traction head holder and keeps the pulley rope flexible for movements.
- Water bag made of durable material to hold the required weight to perform traction.
Contents of the pack
- Soft padded head holder
- Spreader bar
- Pulley set
- 3 meter long cord
- Water weight bag
- Door stand
Directions of Use
- Place the soft padded head holder on the front and back side on your neck.
- Connect the traction belt with traction rod and then hook the rod to the pully with the required weight as advised by your doctor.
Note: Traction should be perform under the supervision of the doctor.
- Weight should not exceed the recommended amount.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cervical traction is a treatment which has been used in the following conditions like cervical spondylosis, neck pain, neck sprain, stiffness in the neck, dislocation in cervical region or cervical disc injury. It can relax neck muscles, relieves pain and stiffness while increasing flexibility.
It works by relieving cervical spasm caused due to cervical spondylitis or cervical fracture. It significantly reduces pressure on the neck muscles.
Yes. It contains all the necessary items to perform cervical traction including soft padded head holder, spreader bar, pulley set, 3 meter long cord, water weight bag and door stand.
Yes. Cervical traction is beneficial in cervical spondylosis, neck pain, neck sprain, stiffness in the neck, dislocation in cervical region and cervical disc injury.
Usually, cervical / neck traction has been performed in number of sessions; the first session goes only for 3 – 5 minutes and the following session can range from 8 to 20 minutes.