Flamingo Shoulder Support (Neoprene) OC2372
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Ideal to be used for shoulder dislocation.
- Shoulder support made of neoprene material.
- Provides warmth, pain relief and support.
- Available in 2 sizes: Universal and Special.
Specially designed shoulder support is ideal for immobilizing shoulder region in the cases of acute shoulder pain, rotator cuff tendinitis, shoulder subluxation, shoulder dislocation, post surgery and post paralysis.
MRP: You Save: 231.00
- Ideal aid for people who have pain & discomfort in the shoulder and require mild support.
- Shoulder support effectively supports and stabilizes the shoulder region.
- Beneficial aid in shoulder injury, shoulder dislocation and shoulder instability.
- Has arm strap for convenient wearing.
- Provides better immobilization to support fast healing.
- Can prevent shoulder dislocation and further injuries.
- Adjustable strapping feature to give maximum comfort.
Universal – 75 to 105 cm.
Special – 105 to 135 cm.
Note: Measure the circumference of the chest.
Directions of Use
- Place the shoulder support over your shoulder and lock the arm strap to your comfort.
- Fix the strap on one end and lock the other end around your shoulder.
- Now, pull and secure the arm strap towards the shoulder to lock the humerus from slipping down.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t dry clean.
- Don’t iron or bleach.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Wearing a shoulder support can decrease the risk of shoulder dislocation by limiting the movements.
Yes. Flamingo shoulder support can help with rotator cuff injury by providing a compression effect on your shoulder.
It is beneficial in holding and supporting your shoulder to ensure immobilization and can reduce pain due to injury or surgery.
The MRP of flamingo shoulder support is Rs. 890. You can use healthcare websites like CUREKA to get best discounts on healthcare products.
Yes. Flamingo shoulder support can be used as a post operative support.
Flamingo shoulder support is available in two sizes, universal and special; measure the circumference of your chest and choose accordingly.