Flamingo Tennis Elbow Support With Pressure Pad – Special (27.5-35.5 cms) OC2024
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Delivers compression to injured elbow.
- Ensures strong grip.
- Designed with pressure pad.
- Relieves pain and controls tension.
- Available in black and beige colours.
- Comes in 7 different sizes.
- Suits both right and left elbow
Flamingo tennis elbow support comes with pressure pad to relieve pressure , pain, tension and supports by delivering uniform compression in people with orthopedic conditions like Tennis elbow, Golfers elbow, selfie elbow and prevents lateral epicondylitis during sports, work activity related to gripping
- Delivers targeted relief from forearm pain, swelling and edema.
- Suitable for use by racquet players, sportsman and industrial workers.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap ensures tension control.
- Comes with pressure pad and is suitable for pain relief associated with sports injury, arthritis and old age.
- Made up of 2 way stretch knit fabric which enables comfortable elbow movement.
- Designed to provide strong grip and comfortable compression to relieve pain.
- Measure the circumference of elbow and choose size as per the size chart provided
|Universal||20- 27.5 cms|
|M||22.5 – 25 cms|
|L||25 – 27.5 cms|
|XL||27.5 – 30 cms|
|2XL||30- 32.5 cms|
Direction of use
- Slide your forearm until the top of the supportive strap is about an inch below your elbow.
- Fasten the hook and loop
- Do not wear the support too tight.
- Can be hand washed with mild detergent.
- For single person use only.
Flamingo tennis elbow support is good as it helps relieve pain and increase mobility
Pressure pad distributes pressure evenly and minimizes pain.
Wear in such a way that you feel little pressure but it shouldn’t be over tight.
If you have tingling sensation, numbness or discoloration in your arm then the strap is tight. Loosen the strap and retighten it with less force.
Yes as it helps reduce pressure on the injured area this can keep away the pain that disturbs your sleep. If you clench your fist at night this can be very helpful as it prevents the forearm muscle from contracting fully
Yes you can use during sports if you don’t feel pain. Avoid activities that aggravates your elbow pain
Movements like pushups, dumbells, wrist exercises that put strain on the elbow should be avoided.
Squeezing a ball can improve your grip strength. Do strengthening and stretching exercises suggested by physiotherapist for better relief