Orthopaedic Electric Heating Belt For Ankle universal
- Helps soothe sore muscles, decrease joint stiffness and pain for arthritis sufferers and relieves the discomfort in common orthopaedic problems.
- Provides heat therapy to inflamed joints and relieves muscle strain.
- Electric ankle orthosis is applied and worn externally to provide support and immobilization of the ankle region to manage pain caused by muscle spasm.
- Three different heat settings, controlled by a convenient electronic controller slide switch to produce heat therapy at just the right temperature for your ailment.
- Provides heat for effective treatment of ankle pain
- Relieves pain and discomfort in the ankle.
- Provides relief to stiff and sore muscles from an intensive workout
- Provides support and immobilizes the ankle area
- Helps soothe sore muscles, decrease joint stiffness and increase flexibility
- Increases blood flow to provide oxygen and nutrients to heal damaged muscle tissues
- Stimulates sensation in the skin to decrease pain signals being transmitted by the brain
- Provided with dual thermostat and heavy duty imported heating coil
- 6 layers of insulated safety making it 100% safe for use
- Copper insulated and flexible extra long cable provided
- Two-pin plug with PVC coating on pins for safety against shock
- Voltage : 230V 50 Hz AC 45W