- Heat therapy creates local vasodilatation (expansion of blood-vessels) in the pain-affected area, which aids bloodcirculation and increases oxygen supply and activates body?s own natural defenses against pain.
- Provides relief from lower abdomen and lower back cramps and pain.
- Provides heat therapy to generate quick lower abdomen pain relief to men and women.
- Can be applied at a clinically verified temperature range of 38°C (100°F) to 42°C (108°F).
- Made up of a special conductive material which allows for heat therapy to be applied effectively.
- Ergonomic design specifically developed keeping in mind a woman’s body.
- Allows to wear it discreetly underneath clothes.