United Medicare Chest Binder (A-15) – XL
Brand: Visit United Medicare Store
- UM chest binder provides controlled compression to the thoracic region.
- Has a removable and washable cover that gives it a plush look.
- Chest binder allows comfortable breathing.
- Ideal for pre- and post-surgical management.
- Chest binder is available in six different sizes
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 316.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Chest binder helps reduce postoperative pain and discomfort in the thoracic region.
- Strong, tapered-shaped monofilament cotton elastic band gives stable compression.
- PU foam chest pad gives better cushioning and a longer functional life for the chest binder.
- A strong elastic band provides a good grip and helps in the equal distribution of pressure over the binder and the chest.
- 50-mm-thick PUF pad holds and binds the fractured sternum and helps in equal distribution of pressure
- Size S – 28 to 32 inches (70 to 80 cm).
- Size M – 32 to 36 inches (80 to 90 cm).
- Size L – 36 to 40 inches (90 to 100 cm).
- Size XL – 40 to 44 inches (100 to 110 cm).
- Size XXL – 44 to 48 inches (110 to 120 cm).
- Size XXXL – 48 to 52 inches (120 to 130 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around the chest
Direction of use
- Place the special PUF pad at the chest and wrap the chest binder around the chest region.
- Wash at least once a week.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children
Chest binder is used to reduce postoperative pain and discomfort levels among patients. It provides a good grip and helps in the equal distribution of pressure over the binder and the chest.
Chest binders are used to compress and bind the rib cage and provide splinting to the sternum while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
Chest binder is used to reduce pain, deal with degenerative processes, and provide stable compression to the chest binder. It has a thick PUF pad that holds and binds the fractured sternum and helps in equal distribution of pressure.
- Anatomic chest pad.
- Controlled compression.
- Optimum chest splinting
- Sizing flexibility.
- Sleek construction.
Has pleasant aesthetics
UM chest binder is made of strong tapered monofilament cotton. It provides stable compression and decreases postoperative pain and discomfort to the patients.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.