Vissco Thumb Spica Finger Splint
- Rigid support to provide support and stability to the wrist and thumb.
- Helps to immobilize the thumb joint and helps in a faster recovery.
- Thumb Spica Splint is a convenient device designed to keep the thumb in the functional i.e. abduction position.
- Supports the CMC ( Critical Micelle Concentration ) joint and immobilize the MCP ( metacarpophalangeal ) joint of the thumb without inhibiting hand movement.
- Conditions like Game keeper’s thumb, Bennett’s fracture, a scaphoid fracture, or De Quarvains syndrome.
- Smart and sleek, Breathable matrix, Removable malleable splint, Allows free movement of the hand.