Tynor F Drop Splint Right/Left
- Supports and stabilizes the ankle and foot in all foot drop conditions.
- Designed to aid in swing phase toe clearance and to reduce plantar flexion impact in the early stance.
- Designed with a dorsal shell made of polypropylene with a leaf spring action to arrest the plantar flexion movement and lift the foot.
- Made of Polypropylene for better life and durability.
- Has good resilience and a strong leaf spring action, which provides push required in the swing phase of the walk.
- Can be customized using hot air gun. Thin construction allows its use inside the shoe.
- Anatomical shape provides good weight distribution and maintains the foot in the functional, dorsiflexion position.
- Top Padding is made out of durable closed cell PE foam, which is hypoallergenic, latex free non-toxic and odorless.
- 3D air filled cushion pad provides the required comfort and air ventilation.
- Available Sizes – S 34-36, M 37-39, L 40-42,
L, M, S