Aircast Reaction Knee Brace Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Aircast Store
- Get fast relief with a unique, elastomeric web that actually pulls pain away from your knee.
A responsive, webbed approach to knee pain that gives you a distinct alternative to the basic knee sleeve.
- Helps absorb shock and relieve knee pain caused by Chondramalacia, Patellar Tendonitis and Tendonosis, general Patellofemoral tracking issues, and mild OA.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Progressive Pain Relief — The elastomeric web design helps to reduce pain by dispersing energy across the knee.
The web acts like a spring to absorb shock and shifts the peak loads away from the painful area of the knee.
Elastomeric Web — Acts to dynamically stabilize the patella on all sides, bringing the patella into a proper tracking position.
- Reduces pain for patients with general patellofemoral instabilities.
Reimbursable Solution — PDAC-assigned code for L1810, the REACTION WEB has dual-axis hinges that are flexible.
- Creates synergy with the elastomeric web for optimal fit and support, and providing energy dispersion to the knee.
Sustained Comfort — The open framework of the elastomeric web, in combination with the mesh backing, creates a comfortable fit and a breathable solution for relief of anterior knee pain.
Stays in Place — The adjustable strapping at the top and bottom allow uniform pressure across the knee working in tandem.
- With the elastomeric web to stay in place on the knee for all-day usage.
Better Fit and Comfort — A new back pad fits and conforms better to the knee, and is softer.
- More breathable and more lightweight.
- Available Sizes At knee– S 30-33 cms, M 33-35 cms, L 36-43 cms, XL 43-48 cms, XXL 48-53 cms.
L, M, S, XL, XXL