Breg Freestyle OA Medial Knee Brace – Small
Brand: Visit BREG Store
- Ideal for mild to moderate unicompartmental osteoarthritis.
- Freestyle OA brace is easy to apply and remove.
- Provides compression, warmth and decreases swelling.
- Made of comfortable and breathable material.
MRP: You Save: 1,440.00
- Additional information
- Freestyle OA provides off-loading of the medial or lateral compartment for patients with osteoarthritis.
- Simple wraparound design allows patients to apply and remove the brace with ease.
- Provides focused compression around the knee joint.
- Freestyle OA brace has single-sided low profile hinge that encourages patient compliance.
- Its innovative thumbwheel dial allows precision unloading adjustments without the use of a tool.
|Size||Measure above patella / knee cap||Measure below patella/ knee cap|
|S||15 – 18 inches (38 – 46 cm)||12 – 14 inches (30 – 36 cm)|
|M||18 – 21 inches (46 – 53 cm)||14 – 15 inches (36 – 38 cm)|
|L||21 – 24 inches (53 – 61 cm)||16 – 18 inches (41 – 46 cm)|
|XL||24 – 27 inches (61 – 69 cm)||18 – 20 inches (46 – 51 cm)|
|XXL||27 – 30 inches (69 – 76 cm)||20 – 22 inches (51 – 57 cm)|
Direction of Use
- Refer enclosed manual for pictorial representation.
- Prior to application, set the hinge to 0.
- Sit with the knee bent at 30° position the brace by placing the hinge on the outside of the knee.
- Maintain the brace position with one hand while using the other hand to pull tab 1 across the thigh above the knee and fasten securely.
- Pull tab 2 across the shin below the knee and fasten securely.
- Pull tab 3 across the lower shin and fasten securely. Pull tab 4 across the upper thigh and fasten securely.
- Pass strap 5 through the plastic ring on the outside of the thigh. To avoid rotation of the brace during application, secure the brace with one hand, while tensioning strap 5.
- Lay the strap onto itself and fasten securely. Repeat for strap 6.
- Once the brace is properly applied, pain relief may be achieved by turning the thumbwheel hinge dial clockwise to increase pressure to the outside of the knee.
- Carefully read fitting instructions and warnings prior to use.
- To ensure proper performance of the brace, follow all instructions. Failure to properly position the brace and fasten each strap will compromise performance and comfort.
- For single patient use only.
- If you experience increased pain, swelling, skin irritation, or any adverse reactions while using this product, immediately consult your medical professional.
- This device will not prevent or reduce all injuries.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your health care professional regarding safe and appropriate activity level while wearing this device.
- Care and cleaning of this product is essential to its continuing strength and performance.
- Follow removal and cleaning process described in instructions.
- When using braces bilaterally, modify activity as necessary to keep medial hinges from contacting each other.
- When using the freestyle OA brace, it is important to keep dirt and grit out of the hinge mechanism to maintain proper hinge mobility and brace function.
OA brace is also known as offloading brace which is designed to reduce the pressure and symptoms of osteoarthritis in the knee joint.
You can use Freestyle OA medial brace; it significantly reduces the pressure on medial and lateral compartment on your knee.
Freestyle OA brace is designed with innovative thumbwheel that makes precision off-loading adjustments easy and no tools required.
Yes. Some research stated that wearing OA braces help to reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Pain, stiffness, swelling, loss of flexibility and tenderness are the common symptoms of osteoarthritis.
|Dimensions||36.2 × 19.8 × 9.6 cm|
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.