Nebula Boneless Soft Cervical Collar – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nebula Store
- Supports the neck to relieve pain.
- Provides limitation of movements in the cervical region.
- Specially designed to give maximum comfort.
- Available in 5 different sizes.
Nebula boneless soft cervical collar provides superior support and comfortable to your neck area and relieves pain; ideal to be used for Cervical Spondylitis and Cervical Sprain.
- Additional information
- Useful in cervical disc injury, strain on the neck muscles and cervical spondylosis.
- Provides optimum support and limitation over the movements.
- Will provide cushioning effect on superior and inferior border of collar.
- Specially designed to provide maximum comfort and stability.
Direction of Use
- Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back.
- Adjust the hook and loop and lock as per your comfort.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cervical collar can be used in cervical disc injury, strain on the neck muscles and cervical spondylosis.
Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back. Adjust the hook and loop and lock as per your comfort.
Yes. You can wear cervical collar while driving; but make sure that, your neck feels comfortable.
Yes. You can use nebula cervical collar for neck stiffness, strain on the neck muscles, cervical spondylosis and cervical disc injury.
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects if you wear it properly. But, too tight brace can cause problems like skin irritation, redness and also can lead to worse stage of the injury.
|Dimensions||14 × 2.7 × 45 cm|