Nebula Elastic 4 Way Tennis Elbow Cap 9″ Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nebula Store
- Elbow cap for tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow and elbow strain.
- Provides optimum compression to muscle of forearm.
- 9 inch cap for wider coverage.
- Available in 4 different sizes.
- Made from stretchable materials.
Nebula elastic 4 way tennis elbow cap is designed with specialized stretchable material in 4 directions to ensure better hold, provides optimum compression and support to extensors muscle of forearm; ideal to be used for tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow and elbow strain.
- Elbow cap provides compression to the entire elbow region (upper elbow and lower elbow region).
- Ideal to be used for tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow and elbow strain.
- Provides optimum support and compression to speed up healing process.
- Designed to support forearm muscles during sport activities.
- Will offload the muscle strain of forearm and elbow.
- Can reduce pain and tenderness in forearm.
Direction of Use
Slide your arm into the elbow cap and pull upwards up to 3 inches above your elbow and ensure there are no creases.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Nebula elastic 4 way tennis elbow cap is designed to reduce tension and pressure on the elbow tendons and supports pain relief.
Yes. Nebula elastic 4 way tennis elbow cap 9 inch is available in 4 different sizes such that small, medium, large and extra large.
It should be snug fit, at the same time it should not be too tight that causes pain, bruising or other issues.
Yes, you can. Hand wash it with mild detergent and water.
Bracing can provide some temporary relief, but the pain will typically return soon after the brace is removed. So, it is recommended to consult your doctor for permanent solution.
Wearing a supportive brace on your forearm may also help take some pressure off the tendons in your elbow. Talk with your doctor or physical therapist about whether you should use one and the right kind of forearm brace for you.