Nebula Half Mallet Finger Splint
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nebula Store
- Ideal splint for mallet finger and DIP joint (Distal Interphalangeal) fracture.
- Designed to give comfortable wearing experience.
- Allows free hand movements.
- Standard size.
- Easy to apply and remove.
Nebula half mallet finger splint is specially designed to immobilize the finger in its extended position with easy application; ideal to be used for mallet finger, DIP (Distal Interphalangeal) fracture, tendon injury of finger and post surgical management of finger.
MRP: You Save: 44.00
- Can be used for mallet finger, DIP joint fracture, tendon injury of finger and post surgical management of finger.
- Specially designed to provide rigid support to the finger.
- Firmly holds the finger in its extended position to correct the deformity.
- Can alleviate pain caused due to injury / surgery.
- Restrict the motions of DIP (Distal Interphalangeal) joint to support fast healing.
Direction of Use
- Fix your finger’s DIP joint in its extended position on this splint.
- Now, adjust the strap as per your comfort.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Mallet finger or baseball finger is a kind of deformity of the finger. It occurs when the extensor tendon that straightens the finger is damaged at the fingertip. If you have mallet finger, the fingertip droops, and it cannot straighten on its own.
Yes. Mallet finger can be corrected with finger splint.
Can correct mallet finger, restricts motions of DIP joint, allows free hand movements and alleviates pain.
Nebula half mallet finger splint is ideal to be used for DIP (Distal Interphalangeal) joint fracture and mallet finger.
You should wear finger splint as recommended by your doctor / therapist. Don’t discontinue wearing unless instructed to do so by your therapist.
Yes. Nebula half mallet splint is universal.