Romsons Cervical Collar Soft with Support Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Cervical collar with rounded edge shape gives a uniform support.
- Specially designed with eye vents for air circulation.
- Supports and immobilizes the cervical region.
- Made of high density PU foam material.
- Available in 5 different sizes: S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Cervical collar soft designed to hold the neck in the required position with maximum comfort; recommended when a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required.
- Anatomically designed cervical collar provides support and stabilization to the neck area.
- Useful in neck pain, neck sprain, neck stiffness, soft tissue injuries, cervical spine fracture and spinal neck surgery.
- Made of high density PU foam material and reinforced with very thick polypropylene sheet.
- Rounded edge and eye vents for ensuring uniform mandible support with proper air circulation
Size S – 3 to 3.5 inches
Size M – 3.5 to 4 inches
Size L – 4 to 4.5 inches
Size XL – 4.5 to 5 inches
Size XXL – 5 to 5.5 inches
Note: Measure height of your neck
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Soft collar is a type of cervical support; as it’s name implies it is typically made of soft materials like felt, foam or rubber. These soft collars will fit snugly around your neck with comfortable wearing experience
Cervical collar is mainly used to support and stabilize the neck and limits the movements on the neck area
You can wear as there is no harm in wearing a soft cervical collar to bed.
Yes. You can use romsons soft cervical collar for neck pain. neck stiffness, strain on the neck muscles, cervical spondylosis and cervical disc injury.
Long-term or continuous usage of cervical collar may lead to weakening or stiffening neck muscles. So try to avoid prolonged usage.