Tynor Clavicle Brace with Fastening Tape Medium
Brand: Visit Tynor Store
- Ideal for fractures involving clavicle bone.
- Clavicle brace with fastening tape.
- Sleek design and comfortable to wear.
- Made from soft PU foam material.
- Provides optimal support to the clavicle.
- Helps to maintain correct posture.
- Available in 6 sizes: CH, S, M, L, XL and XXL.
MRP: You Save: 203.00
- Scientifically designed to provide optimal support to the clavicle and acromioclavicular joint.
- Provides perfect fitting and helps you to maintain proper posture of shoulder.
- Offers better immobilization, compression and ensures linear union of fractures involving the clavicle bone with pleasing aesthetics.
- Special soft padding reduces pressure on your shoulder.
- Useful in clavicle fracture, acromioclavicular joint and sterno – clavicular joint injury.
- Made of soft PU foam ensures no underarm rash and improves comfort and compliance.
- Hook & loop tapes for wide adjusting flexibility in positioning, better tightening and grip around the clavicles.
Direction of Use
- Wear the clavicle brace around your shoulders so that the central pad comes between your shoulder blades.
- Now, Pull the Velcro straps on both the sides and fasten to the required firmness.
- Size CH – 65 to 70 cm (22 to 28 inches)
- Size S – 70 to 85 cm (28 to 34 inches)
- Size M – 85 to 100 cm (34 to 40 inches)
- Size L – 100 to 115 cm (40 to 46 inches)
- Size XL – 115 to 130 cm (46 to 52 inches)
- Size XXL – 132 to 147 cm (52 to 58 inches)
- Note: Measure circumference around your chest (below the underarm).
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Clavicle brace helps to keep the arm and shoulder from moving to support healing after injury / surgery.
Yes, you can move your arms while wearing tynor clavicle brace as it is specially designed to give firm immobilization of the clavicle bone without restricting arm movements.
Yes. Tynor clavicle brace is available in 6 different sizes; measure the circumference around your chest and choose accordingly.
You can wear clavicle brace in the conditions like clavicle fracture, acromioclavicular joint, sterno-clavicular joint injury and posture correction in case of stooped shoulder.
No. Wearing clavicle brace will not help to strengthen the muscles; it will help you to maintain a correct posture only.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.