Tynor Knee Wrap Hinged (Neoprene) Large
Brand: Visit Tynor Store
- Ideal knee support for patellofemoral diseases.
- Provides support and stability to your knee.
- Knee wrap made of neoprene bonded nylon fabric.
- Patellar open for pressure release.
- For enhanced comfort, grip and sizing flexibility.
- Can be used for post knee surgery and patellar instability.
- Comes in 5 different sizes: S, M, L, XL and XXL.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
- Specially designed knee wrap provides optimum support and stabilization to the knee.
- Has open patella design to reduce the pressure.
- Provides controlled compression and normal knee flexion and movements.
- Presence of rigid side support which mimics the knee joint for better support.
- Wrap around design and hook loop straps ensure easy application and removal.
- Offers massaging effect to increase blood flow and supports quick healing.
- Ideal to be used for patellofemoral diseases, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) / Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) injury, meniscus tear, patellar instability, post knee surgery and post arthroscopy.
Direction of Use
- Unfasten all the straps and place it on your knee so that the patella opening comes over the patella region.
- Attach the Velcro straps as per your comfort.
- Now, fix the top and bottom straps for additional reinforcement.
- Size S – 37 to 43 cm (14.8 to 17.2 inches)
- Size M – 43 to 49 cm (17.2 to 19.6 inches)
- Size L – 49 to 55 cm (19.6 to 22 inches)
- Size XL – 55 to 61 cm (22 to 24.4 inches)
- Size XL – 61 to 67 cm (24.4 to 26.8 inches)
- Note: Measure circumference around your mid-thigh (approximately 6 inches above your knee).
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Tynor hinged knee wrap is designed with rigid splint to provide better support and stability; also promotes healing and protects your knee from further injury.
The knee wrap should be snug fit; but it should not be too tight that can lead to swelling, or numbness in your leg.
You can wear a hinged knee warp in the following conditions like patellofemoral diseases, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) / Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) injury, meniscus tear, patellar instability, post knee surgery and post arthroscopy.
Knee braces are designed with open patella (hole) to provide pressure release on the patellar region.
Tynor hinged knee wrap is made of neoprene bonded nylon fabric.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.