vissco cot finger splint
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Used to immobilise the finger and facilitate the process of healing
- Scientifically designed to treat fractures and injuries
- Made from anodized malleable aluminium
- Helps in fast healing
This splint is U shaped and provides cushion like support and does not inhibit the movement of other fingers and helps to cure fracture and injury in fingers.
- PIP-Proximal Interphalangeal joint which is between proximal and middle phalanges
- DIP – Distal Interphalangeal joint which is between middle and distal phalanges.
- These joints allow flexion,extension, helps in grasping,clawing or reaching functions.
- Used to treat PIP/DIP fracture
- Made from malleable aluminium that cures injuries and fractures
- Special U shaped design that provides cushion like support
- Does not inhibit the movement of other fingers and can be carried anywhere
- Contains hook and loop closures which makes easier to put on and remove
Directions for Use
- Place the finger splint in such a way that the finger comes in between the foam pads
- Lock the splint with velcro to get a firm and comfortable grip
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with mild detergent powder with hands
- Do not bleach
The splint need not be tight but must be in such a way that it must not droop.
Foam padding reduces pressure and protects injured area
Yes this is a washable splint but can be washed by hands using mild detergent powder.
Yes this is a waterproof splint
It depends on the level of injury and usually recommended for a period of 6 to 8 weeks.