Tynor Insole Full Silicone (Pair) – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor Store
- Ideal insoles for several foot related problems.
- Reduces shocks on the joint.
- Provides pressure distribution over the foot.
- Soft zones on heel and metatarsal region for more comfort.
- Available in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and XL.
Anatomically designed silicone insole provides pressure relief on the heel, front and middle portion of your foot while walking; ideal to be used for plantar fasciitis, calcaneal spur, metatarsalgia, ankle, heel, feet pain and other foot related problems.
MRP: You Save: 725.00
- Recommended for plantar fasciitis, calcaneal spur, metatarsalgia, ankle, heel, feet pain and other foot related problems.
- Made from high quality, transparent, aesthetically pleasing and medical grade silicone material.
- Provides shock absorption and distributes pressure exerted by the weight of the body on the feet.
- Reduces stress / impact on the feet while walking.
- Soft zones at the heel and metatarsal parts for extra cushioning and comfort.
- Metatarsal pad helps to realign the metatarsal heads.
- Can reduce stress on the joints, muscle and tendons and also supports pain relief.
Direction of Use
Place the insoles in your shoes and wear your shoes as usual.
- Keep the insoles dry & clean
- To clean, wash with water or wipe them lightly with a damp cloth.
- Do not soak the insoles.
- Do not machine wash the insoles.
- Do not expose the insoles to excessive heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Tynor silicone insoles provide shock absorption, distribute body weight evenly on the feet and reduce stress on the feet while walking.
Tynor silicone insole is beneficial for metatarsalgia as it has soft zones at heel and metatatrsal region.
Yes. As tynor insoles help to distribute body weight equally over your foot, it will keep you to maintain a proper gait and posture.
Yes, you can wash insoles with water or wipe them lightly with a damp cloth; don’t soak the insoles.
It would not hurt / irritate if it is recommended by a specialist; but in case if it is, please consult your doctor.
Yes. You can use same insoles for your different shoes which have same sizes.