tynor walker boot air – XXL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Optimal boot support used for severe and recurrent ankle sprains.
- Effective during stable fractures of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus.
- Superior immobilization with an inbuilt air compression system
- Inner foam liner and pad provide good cushioning and comfort
- Reverse buckle strapping mechanism for easy application
- Clean and durable
Designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture, sprains or surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg, support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility, with a wider rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
MRP: You Save: 900.00
- Shock-absorbing insole reduces the impact of the heel strike while walking
- The 360-air ankle walking boot has a circumferential, semi-rigid shell that offers maximum support to the leg/ankle following injury or post-operative procedures
- Medial/lateral air bladders offer customized compression to increase comfort and reduce edema
- Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow Continuation of daily activities.
- Adjustable toe guard for added protection.
Sizes inches centimeters
CH below 7.2 below 18
S 7.2-8.4 18-21
M 9.4-9.6 21-24
L 9.6-10.8 24-27
Xl 10.8-12.0 27-30
Xxl 12.0-13.2 30-33
Measures circumference approximately 2 inches above the inner ankle joint
Direction to use
- Unfasten all the straps and remove the liner from the booth make sure that the air knob is rotated in the direction marked for deflation.
- Place the foot into the liner and make sure that the heel is placed far back against the back portion of the liner fasten and wrap foot flaps first then fasten the leg portion of the liner should be snug from top to bottom but should not be constrictive once the foot and leg are properly placed.
- Gently remove the pull up which are still intact to the structs fasten the straps starting from the toe the moving up the limb do not over tighten as it may cause excess pressure on the injury resulting in discomfort to rotate the knob in the direction marked for inflation to firmly tighten in.
- Now, push the air inflation bulb in the repetition till the liner gets inflated around the leg to a Comfortable level.
- Keep reaching out of children
- Read the instruction label carefully before using
- To remove it rotate the knob in the direction mark for deflation the air will leak out.
- Unfasten the fasteners and liner flaps to easily remove.
Hand Bulb Air Pump allows you to inflate and deflate the air cells of your brace, support, or boot, which ensures a proper, comfortable fit.
Wear the boot for comfort and use crutches when walking
Designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture , sprains or surgery of foot, ankle or lower leg.
The 360-air ankle walking boot has a circumferential, semi-rigid shell that offers maximum support to the leg/ankle following injury or post-operative procedures