Vissco Ankler – Medium
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Effectively supports ankle region.
- Provides controlled compression.
- Will give dual benefits of anklet and binder.
- Ankler made from skin friendly material.
- Adjustable straps for perfect fit.
- Available in 5 different sizes.
Vissco ankler comes with the benefits of 2D anklet along with 3inch wide loop elastic binder; provides moderate support and supports fast healing.
MRP: You Save: 45.00
- Useful in Ankle sprain, swelling in ankle, muscle & ligament injury and sports injuries.
- Provides warmth effect with compression that increases blood flow to promote healing process.
- Will give dual advantages of anklet and ankle binder.
- The figure of 8 straps gives medio-lateral support.
- Loop elastic technology ensures perfect fitting and firm grip.
- Anatomically designed ankler compresses and stabilizes the ankle region and also supports fast healing.
Direction of Use
- Wrap the ankler around your foot and ankle such that it forms a figure of eight shape.
- Fasten with the Velcro for a firm and comfortable grip.
- Size S – 18 to 21 cm.
- Size M – 21 to 24 cm.
- Size L – 24 to 27 cm.
- Size XL – 27 to 30 cm.
- Size XXL – 30 to 33 cm.
Note: Measure circumference above the ankle.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Vissco ankler is specially designed to provide dual benefits of anklet and ankle binder; it will give controlled and comfortable compression to improve healing.
Wrap the ankler around your foot and ankle such that it forms a figure of eight shape. Fasten with the Velcro for a firm and comfortable grip
Yes. You can engage in sport activities while wearing ankler.
Yes. Vissco ankler can help with ankle pain as it can limit the motion of ligaments.
Yes. So, try to avoid unnecessary walking and consult your doctor to prevent further worsening.
No, you should not sleep with ankle support unless your medical professional recommends you do so.