Conz-F Medicated Soap Clotrimazole IP 1% Soap Anti-Fungal Soap 75 g (Earlier Duco-F)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Aurelderma Store
- A potent antifungal and deodorant bar.
- Minimizes the sweat build up.
- Can reduce fungal infections.
- Gives relief from itching, irritation.
- Prevents further infections.
Anti fungal soap made with Clotrimazole, helps in maintaining minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) against fungus, prevents further infections.
- An antifungal bar made from Clotrimazole which is a potent anti fungal medicine.
- Deodorizes your body and minimizes the sweat build up.
- Relieves pain, itchiness and irritation caused by fungal infection.
- Can prevent reestablishment of fungal infection in the affected area.
- Beneficial in treating ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch, sweat rash and other fungal infections.
- Clotrimazole: Anti fungal effects.
Soap Noodles, EDTA, BHT, Perfume and Other Excipients.
- Gentle on skin.
- Anti fungal.
- Maintains skin’s integrity.
Directions of Use
- Apply it on the affected area and massage gently.
- Then, rinse off thoroughly.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Should be used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor.
- Don’t use more than the prescribed dose / duration.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking a similar medicine before and had an allergic reaction.
- In case any side effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes, you can. But, consult your doctor if you are taking a similar medicine before and had an allergic reaction.
Clotrimazole is used topically to fight infections caused by fungus; it is beneficial in treating ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch, sweat rash and other fungal infections.
Duco F medicated anti-fungal soap is specially formulated with Clotrimazole, a potent anti fungal medicine, can reduce fungal infections and prevents their reestablishment.
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects if you are using in the prescribed dose and duration. But in case, if any side effects like allergy or irritations, please consult your doctor.
Don’t stop using on your own even if you feel better; it should be used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor to prevent further infections.