Cutis – Itracon Soap 100 g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- Anti fungal medicated soap.
- Can reduce fungal infections of the skin, fingernails, and toenails.
- Gives relief from itching, irritation.
- Stops the growth of fungi to prevent further infections.
Cutis intracan soap is an antifungal medication formulated with itraconazole as the key ingredient, used to treat fungal skin infections like ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch and sweat rash, works to kill fungi by destroying its cell membrane.
- An antifungal bar made from Itraconazole which is a potent anti fungal medicine.
- Relieves pain, itchiness and irritation caused by fungal infection.
- Can prevent re-establishment of fungal infection in the affected area.
- Beneficial in treating ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch, sweat rash and other fungal infections.
Directions of Use
- Apply it on the affected area and massage gently.
- Then, rinse off thoroughly.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Should be used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor.
- Don’t use more than the prescribed dose / duration.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking a similar medicine before and had an allergic reaction.
- In case any side effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Itraconazole can treat fungal infections of the skin and nails and candida infections in adults. It works by interfering in the cell membrane of the fungi and suppresses their growth to prevent further infections.
Yes, you can. But, consult your doctor if you are taking a similar medicine before and had an allergic reaction.
Itraconazole is safe to be used on topically to fight infections caused by fungus; it will be beneficial in treating ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch, sweat rash and other fungal infections.
Cutis itraconazole soap is a specially formulated anti fungal soap, can reduce fungal infections and prevents their re-establishment.
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects if you are using in the prescribed dose and duration. But in case, if any side effects like allergy or irritations, please consult your doctor.
Yes. Itraconazole is ideal to treat ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch, sweat rash and other fungal infections.