Cutis – Linact Soap 75 g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- A perfect beauty bar with multiple benefits.
- Reduces hyper pigmentation.
- Has anti ageing properties.
- Retains the natural moisture of the skin.
Cutis linact soap is specially formulated with glycerin and titanium dioxide, provides moisturization, revitalizes the skin and reduces the appearance of age spots and dark spots; will be beneficial for anti ageing, hyper pigmentation and melasma.
- Ideal beauty soap can be used for anti ageing, hyper pigmentation and melasma.
- Reduces the appearances of dark spots and scar marks.
- Suppresses the melanin production and lightens the skin.
- Diminishes the appearance of dark spots, age spots, scars and supports repairing process of skin cells.
- Glycerin provides a fresh and revitalizing appearance of the skin by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and also helps in moisturization.
- Reveals clear, supple, hydrated and balanced complexion of the skin.
Titanium Dioxide 0.25%
Directions of Use
- Apply it on the affected area / over the body and massage gently.
- Then, rinse off thoroughly.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- In case any side effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. As glycerin is a natural humectant, it helps in moisturization, hydration and relieves dryness.
Yes. Titanium dioxide is safe to be used topically as it does not penetrate into your skin.
No, glycerine does not darken your skin.
It contains glycerin and titanium dioxide as the key ingredients.
No. Actually it can help to reduce acne by providing moisturization to the skin and also reduces the appearance of age spots.