Cutis – Cutidol Soap 75 g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- A perfect bathing bar for dry / itchy skin.
- Formulated with natural aloe vera and glycerine.
- Retains the natural moisture of the skin.
- Has anti inflammatory and anti microbial properties.
- Improves skin’s barrier function.
Cutis cutidol soap is formulated with aloe vera and glycerine to provide gentle cleansing with moisturization and revitalizes the skin; ideal to be used for eczema, dry, tender skin and dermatitis.
- Ideal bathing soap for eczema, dry, tender skin and dermatitis.
- Provides gentle cleansing with enough moisturization.
- Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer, provides smoothing effects on the skin and supports healing process.
- Glycerine makes the skin fresh and revitalized by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reveals clear, supple, hydrated and balanced complexion of the skin.
- Aloe vera
Directions of Use
- Apply it over the body and massage gently to form up lather.
- Then, rinse off thoroughly with water.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
It contains glycerine and aloe vera as the key ingredients.
Yes. As glycerine is a natural humectant, it helps in moisturization, hydration and relieves dryness; thus soap formulated with glycerine is beneficial for the skin.
Aloe vera can lighten the skin as it has aloin, skin lightning compound, and also eradicates skin imperfections like dark spots and patches.
No, glycerine does not darken your skin. glycerine is an ingredient that is actually found in some whitening products.
No. Actually, glycerine can help to reduce acne by providing moisturization to the skin and also can reduce the appearance of age spots.