Protek ketoconazole soap
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Protek Store
- Antifungal soap that prevents fungal infection of the skin.
- Helps in reducing sweat rashes.
- Relieves fungal infection and its symptoms.
- Can be used to treat dry and flaky skin due to fungal infection.
Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication that stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane and prevents skin from infection.
- Primarily used to prevent fungal infections of the skin like ringworm, jock itch, athletes foot.
- Can be used for seborrheic dermatitis , dry flaky skin on the face, chest , upper back , ears .
- Ketoconazole is an antifungal agent that controls and stops the spread of fungal infections.
- Can be used to prevent pityriasis , a type of skin rash that causes discoloured scaly patches on the chest, back.
- Can be used along with other antifungal treatments.
Soap noodles, approved and permitted colours used.
Direction of use:
- Rub the soap onto the palm and apply gently on wet skin.
- Leave it for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
Safety information :
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use as per the advice of medical practitioner only.
Used to prevent the spread of fungal infections.
Ketoconazole soaps are medicated soap that contains ketoconazole an antifungal ingredient that delivers antifungal benefits to skin.
Soaps play an important role in the treatment of skin infections. Any antifungal soap with antifungal agents like ketoconazole is the best for preventing fungal infections.
Can be used regularly to get maximum benefits and the dosage varies according to the infection level.
Topical application of ketoconazole may prevent acne eruptions.
Yes helps in reducing itch.