Sebamed Cleansing Bar for Sensitive to Normal Skin 100g
Brand: Visit Sebamed Store
- Removes oil, dirt and impurities
- Gently cleanses without over drying
- pH 5.5 for healthy skin
- Improves skin’s hydration
- Fights acne causing bacteria
- Ideal for normal to dry skin
MRP: You Save: 25.00
- Sebamed Cleansing Bar for Sensitive to Normal Skin mild & gentle cleansing bar effectively cleanses and moisturizes the skin without over drying
- Provides nourishment and safeguards skin’s natural protective layer
- Reveals clear, supple, hydrated and balanced complexion of the skin
- Panthenol for supporting regeneration of the skin cells
- pH 5.5 formulation for gentle cleansing and removes excess sebum; also maintains skin’s natural hydro lipid barrier functions
Tocopheryl Acetate: Rich antioxidant
Glycine: Supports collagen production
Alanine: Improves hydration
Panthenol: Soothes the skin
Benzophenone-4: Protects the skin from UV damage
Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Triticum vulgare starch, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Talc, Sodium Lactate, Aqua, Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Inulin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine, Benzophenone-4, Parfum, CI 47005, CI 61570, CI 77891
- Soap free
- Alkali free
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Nourishing ingredients
- Patented product
- Compatible for sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
Direction of Use
- Moisten your skin
- Apply it in gentle manner over the body, develop a rich lather.
- Then, rinse off thoroughly.
- Paraben and paraffin free
- Store in a cool and dry place
- For external application only
- Keep out of reach of children
Sebamed cleansing bar has Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine, Alanine, Panthenol, and Benzophenone-4 as the main ingredients
Yes. It is free from paraben, propylene glycol, and phthalates
Yes. It is safe for very sensitive and allergy prone skin
Panthenol helps in improving skin’s elasticity, hydration and leaves the skin soft & smooth
Moisten your skin, Apply it in gentle manner over the body, develop a rich lather, Then rinse off thoroughly
Yes, you can. It is gentle enough for daily use
Yes. Sebamed cleansing bar is dermatologist developed with active substances and formulated to a pH balance of 5.5 which is essential for healthy skin; it is extremely mild on the skin and cleanses without any harm
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects. But in case, any side effects persist or worsen, please consult your doctor.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.