Brinton Doux Ultra Moisturizing Bar 75g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Brinton Store
- Ultra moisturizing bar with nourishing ingredients.
- Moisturizes, soothes and revitalizes the skin.
- Has a skin friendly pH of 5.5.
- Protects skin from roughness and dryness.
- Clinically and dermatologically tested.
Doux ultra moisturizing bar has skin friendly pH of 5.5, provides ideal cleansing while retaining skin’s natural moisture balance; suitable for all skin types.
MRP: You Save: 22.00
- Doux ultra moisturizing bar gently cleanses without stripping skin’s natural oils this retaining moisture.
- Washes away the oils and dirt without drying-out the skin.
- pH balanced and will be mild on skin; thus suitable for all skin types.
- Wheat germ oil improves skin elasticity and firmness.
- Cocoa butter nourishes the skin and can prevent excessive dryness.
- Olive oil gives moisturization, revitalizes the skin and helps in repairing the damaged skin cells
Shea butter, Cocoa Butter, Wheat Germ Oil, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Glycerine
Syndet Base (Syndet base: Maltodextrin, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Glycerin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Potassium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyquaternium 7, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Phosphoric Acid, Guerbet Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Etidronate), Fragrance, Tinogard TT, Dimethicone, Tinopal CBS-X, CI No. 42090
Direction of Use
- Gently massage and form lather.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and pat dry
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. Brinton doux moisturizing bar is clinically and dermatologically tested, has natural ingredients with a balanced pH of 5.5 which is essential for healthy skin; thus safe to use.
Doux ultra moisturizing bar provides effective cleansing, retains moisture and prevents dryness.
Brinton doux bar has natural ingredients such as shea butter, cocoa butter, wheat germ oil, olive oil, aloe vera and glycerine.
Yes. Olive oil has antioxidants that protect and hydrate the skin, gives moisturization, revitalizes the skin and helps in repairing the damaged skin cells
Shea butter has anti ageing and anti inflammatory properties, boosts skin moisture, softens and hydrates the skin.
Yes. Glycerine is a natural humectant, it helps in moisturization, hydration and relieves dryness, thus good for the skin.