Brinton Xerigo Cream 100 g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Brinton Store
- Cream for dry and scaly skin conditions.
- Ideal for cracked feet, dry knees and elbows.
- Binds water to the skin and prevents moisture loss.
- Gently moisturizes and exfoliates dry & rough skin.
- Keeps the skin soft and supple.
Xerigo cream consist a superior system of extra - strength emollients, humectants and exfoliating ingredients that bind water to the skin, prevent moisture loss and exfoliate rough dry skin. Ideal long-lasting relief for dry & scaly skin conditions.
MRP: You Save: 156.00
- Perfect moisturizing cream for dry and scaly skin associated with cracked feet, elbows and knees.
- Xerigo cream formulated with glycolic acid, urea, cetyl esters wax, vitamin E and lavender oil as the key ingredients.
- Glycolic acid gently exfoliates dead cells from the top layer of the skin and gives a new, firmer look.
- Cetyl esters wax softens the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Urea can help to improve the appearance of dry, rough and scaly skin.
- Lavender oil has anti-inflammatory, anti fungal, antimicrobial and detoxifying properties
Glycolic acid, Urea, Cetyl Esters Wax, Vitamin E, Lavender Oil
Purified Water, Glycerine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Simethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylate-13 & Polyisobutene & Polysorbate 20, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Perfume, Methyl Paraben, Di Sodium E.D.T.A & Propyl Paraben
Directions of Use
- Wash affected areas with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply the cream to affected areas and rub in.
- Then wash off after 8 hours and reapply as needed.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nostrils or mucous membranes.
- Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs.
- If swallowed, get medical help.
Xerigo Cream is formulated with a superior system of emollient, can help moisturise your skin and be used for cracked feet, dry and scaled elbows and knees
Wash affected areas with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply the cream to affected areas and rub in. Then wash off after 8 hours and reapply as needed.
Yes. Brinton xerigo cream can be used on elbow, knee and other skin areas if it is dry.
Yes. As urea helps to improve the appearance of dry, rough, scaly skin by providing hydration and also helps in reducing the buildup of dead skin cells.
No. Xerigo moisturizing cream is not intended for facial application.