Cetaphil Moisturising Cream for Face & Body, 250 gm
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cetaphil Store
- The Cetaphil moisturizing lotion for face creamy formula that can be applied on any part of the body that requires intensive moisturizing.
- Hydrates the skin and aids in signs of skin dryness.
- Emollient and humectant property helps relieves all kind of dry skin conditions.
- Non fragrant moisturiser that provides intense moisturisation.
- Maintains skin health.
This moisturising is not very greasy but moisturises well. It is fragrance free and can be used in body parts in kids and after injury or any skin procedures.
MRP: You Save: 191.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Cetaphil moisturizing cream, termed as superior moisturiser, as it contains extra strength emollients and humectants.
- Contains clinically proven formula that binds water to the skin and thus retains moisture.
- Dermatologically prescribed moisturiser for Severe dry skin conditions like eczema , dermatitis etc.,
- The cetaphil moisturizer for combination skin provides intense moisturisation for hands,feet,elbows , feet etc
- Safe and effective moisturizing cream that suits dry, sensitive skin.
- Gives non greasy dry skin feel after applying.
- Cetaphil night moisturizer contains polymers that stays on the top of the skin and provide moisturizing effect that lasts longer.
- Last longer moisturiser.
- Relieves signs of skin dryness like psoriasis.
- Intense moisturization for harder areas like elbows and knees.
- Oil free moisturization for sensitive skin too.
- Enhances the effect of peeling done by professionals.
Petrolatum : superior moisturizer , emollient and skin protectant that provides long lasting moisture.
Sweet almond oil : suitable for dermatitis and eczema
Vitamin E(Tocopheryl acetate) : non greasy, penetrates deep into the skin and preserves the lipids in your skin, maintains cellular health.
Glycerine : protects against irritation and restores the skins natural barrier.
Water, Glycerine, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG- 30 Stearate, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Dimethiconol, Acrylates /C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide.
Dermatologist recommended scientifically proven formula rich in emollients, humectants that relieve extreme dry skin conditions and thus making it a good moisturiser.
Can be applied on the face if the facial skin is extremely dry.
Cetaphil moisturising cream manufactured by galderma pvt ltd is the original and the best.
Most emollients can be used with no side effects. If you feel irritation or rashes consult your dermatologist.
No. Can be used to restore skin after skin peeling treatment for acne.
Hyperpigmented patches have deposited dead skin cells. Cetaphil moisturizing cream helps in rejuvenating the skin by removing dead cells and aids to get back your skins natural colour and improve skin texture.
Can be used as a leave on cream. Do not wash after application.
Depending upon your level of dryness the result may vary. Gives extreme relief from dryness from the day one of application.
No. Moisturising cream are meant to be used as leave on cream thus allowing the cream to react.
Helps relieve irritation the first sign of dryness.
Yes. Night is the best time for moisturisers to benefit the skin as it doesn’t need to face any environmental changes. When you apply this before bedtime this keeps your skin hydrated throughout the night.
Can be used twice / day. If needed can be used as and when required if you feel dryness of skin.
Retains skin moisture, relieves extreme dryness, non- comedogenic, and locks skin moisture, benefits dry skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 3.5 cm|