Cutis –Gloriday Foaming Face Wash (60 ml)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- Ideal foaming face wash formulated with vital ingredients.
- Removes excess oil without drying.
- Provides nourishment and hydration to the skin.
- Moisturizes without any greasiness.
- Can be beneficial for oily and acne prone skin.
Foaming face wash formulated with aloe vera extract, salicylic acid and glycolic acid, provides gentle cleansing along with enough moisturization; ideal to be used for oily and acne prone skin.
- Ideal foaming face wash for oily and acne prone skin.
- Gently, cleanses excess oil, dirt and impurities without over drying the skin.
- Made from selected ingredients like aloe vera extract, salicylic acid and glycolic acid.
- Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer, provides smoothing effects on the skin and helps in healing process.
- Salicylic acid can help to shed dead cells from the top layer of the skin and also decreases redness and swelling.
- Glycolic acid promotes collagen production, can diminish wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Aloe vera extract
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
Directions of Use
- Damp your face with water.
- Take adequate amount of face wash in your palm.
- Rub against the face to form up lather.
- Rinse off with water and pat your face dry.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. It is suitable for daily usage.
As aloe vera moisturizes the skin without leaving it greasy and has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties; thus face wash formulated with aloe vera is beneficial to the skin.
Yes. Cutis gloriday foaming face wash is ideal for oily and acne prone skin.
Yes. As it contains aloe vera which has antibacterial properties, helps to control and reduce acne-causing bacteria; thus it can reduce pimples.
Yes. It is safe to use moisturizer after cleansing.
You can use 1 – 3 times in a day; don’t over use which can cause damaged skin.