Cutis – Hemont Face Wash 60 ml, Pack of 2 Face Wash (60 ml)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- Ideal face wash formulated with vital ingredients.
- Removes excess oil without drying.
- Improves hydration of the skin.
- Provides enough moisturization.
- Helps to keep pores clean and unclog.
Cutis hemont face wash has anti bacterial properties, controls excessive oil secretion, provides gentle exfoliation, reduces acne and inflammation on acne prove oily skin while improving hydration of the keratin layer.
MRP: You Save: 21.00
- Ideal face wash for oily & acne prone skin with anti bacterial properties.
- Gently, cleanses excess oil, dirt and impurities without over drying the skin.
- Can control excess oil secretion, keeps the pores clean and fights acne.
- Made from vital ingredients like aloe vera, salicyclic acid, d panthenol and vitamin E.
- Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer, provides smoothing effects on the skin and helps in healing process.
- Salicyclic acid can help to shed dead cells from the top layer of the skin and also decreases redness and swelling.
- Vitamin E oil reduces the appearance of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots.
- D-Panthenol promotes healing process, helps to reduce itching and inflammation and improves skin hydration.
- D Panthenol
- Aloe vera
- Salicylic acid
- Vitamin E oil
Triclosan, Salicylic acid, Allantoin, Witch hazel
Directions of Use
- Damp your face with water.
- Take adequate amount of face wash in your palm.
- Rub against the face to form up lather.
- Rinse off with water and pat your face dry.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
It has aloe vera, salicylic acid, d panthenol and vitamin E as the key ingredients.
D – Panthenol helps in improving skin’s elasticity, hydration and leaves the skin soft & smooth.
Yes. You can use face wash which contains salicylic acid daily.
Triclosan is a common ingredient that is found in many consumer products to control or prevent bacterial contamination. Cutis hemont face wash contains triclosan as one of the ingredients to provide antibacterial action.
Face wash doesn’t damage the skin. Over washing or over usage of face wash can cause damaged skin. So, use it as recommended.
It may cause some skin reactions like dry / burning / peeling at the initial stage of using. If the symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor.