Cutis – Siliryl Face Wash
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Cutis Store
- Anti acne foaming face wash with vital ingredients.
- Provides gentle exfoliation.
- Improve skin tone and texture.
- Removes excess oil without over drying.
Anti acne foaming face wash formulated with salicylic acid and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), provides gentle cleansing and exfoliation; ideal to be used for acne – prone skin.
- Foaming face wash formulated with salicylic acid and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) foaming face wash.
- Ideal for oily and acne – prone skin.
- Gently, cleanses excess oil, dirt and impurities without over drying the skin.
- Salicylic acid can help to shed dead cells from the top layer of the skin and also decreases redness and swelling.
- SLES will provide cleansing, foaming, emulsifying effects and leaves the skin silky soft, smooth and nourished.
- Salicylic Acid 2% w/v
- SLES Foaming Face Wash
Directions of Use
- Damp your face with water.
- Take adequate amount of face wash in your palm.
- Rub against the face to form up lather.
- Rinse off with water and pat your face dry.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external application only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) won’t aggravate your skin problems or strip it; it provides cleansing, foaming and emulsifying effect on your skin leaving it soft & silky.
Yes, you can. It is suitable for daily usage.
Salicylic acid can cause itching, dryness and peeling of skin if used in excess or very frequently.
Yes. Cutis siliryl foaming face wash is ideal for acne skin.
Yes. It is safe to use moisturizer after cleansing with face wash and also it can help your skin to maximize the benefits of the face wash.